PROwatt SW - Part Number 806-1210 (1000 12VDC 120VAC 900W Pure Sine Wave Inverter) by Xantrex , GFCI.
The all new and powerful PROwatt SW Series inverter is capable of providing cost-effective, true sine-wave power. The PROwatt SW Series meets UL 458 and CSA regulatory standards and features low electrical emissions to conform to strict FCC requirements. With conformal coated circuit boards, the PROwatt SW inverter is suitable for all climate conditions. In addition to dual GFCI AC receptacles, the PROwatt SW Series includes an innovative USB connection for providing power to most USB chargeable devices. With true sine-wave output, the PROwatt SW Series can provide power for all types of electrical loads including audio visual systems, variable speed power tools, rechargeable devices and many more convenience electronics. The compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install design of the PROwatt SW Series makes it ideal for use in commercial truck, RV and marine applications. With True Sine-Wave output, the PROwatt SW Series can provide power for all types of electrical loads including, variable speed power tools, advanced electrical appliances, microwaves and much more. The PROwatt SW provides household AC power anywhere as it is portable.
In addition to dual GFCI AC receptacles, we offer many safety features not found in similar inverters. When equipped with a remote control, the PROwatt SW Series has the ability to provide automatic ignition lockout shutting down the inverter's output when the vehicle's ignition is not engaged.
• PROwatt SW Inverter 1000W 120VAC 12VDC
• Provides household AC power anywhere
• 600 / 1000 / 2000 watts maximum 1200 / 2000 / 3000 watt surge capability
• Built-in digital display for DC volts and output power
• Built-in USB port
• Meets stringent UL458 regulatory standard
• Low voltage shutdown
• Available ON/OFF remote switch (with ignition lockout)
• Low voltage alarm (11.0 Vdc); Over voltage protection
• Over load shutdown; Over temperature shutdown; GFCI protection.
• Dimensions: 3.5 x 8.7 x 13.4", Wt.: 7.2 lb.
• Dual GFCI AC receptacles for safe operation
• Heavy duty terminals for trouble-free battery connection